To research into and monitor the political and social trends in which Mars Pet Nutrition China operates and assist the Corporate Affairs Director in driving public policy and public opinion shaping in safeguarding the operational and policy environment and breakthrough to create a favorable environment for Pet Nutrition long term growth in China.
Key Responsibilities including
- Policy research in terms of investment, agriculture, pet food and trade so as to identify risk and opportunity for China business and develop action plan;
- Assist the Corporate Affairs Director in certain projects regarding document preparation and event support;
- CSR program planning and execution, including Petcare NGO/Pet welfare social groups mapping and engagement, so as to realize Better Cities for Pets objective.
- Bachelor or above degree with minimum 4 years experience in policy analysis or public affairs, government relations or corporate communications area;
- Strong learning agility and adaptability, with curiosity and change mindset;
- Good English and Chinese communication skills in both verbal and writing;
- Good team player, high attention to details, multi-tasking management capability, can follow up process efficiency and also work independently.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!