As an integral part of the communications team, work with senior policy leaders to handle media strategy and outreach to broaden awareness and increase the visibility of the Chamber and its agenda.
- Initiate, develop, and deliver earned media campaigns to build awareness and coverage of Chamber issues, programs, and events.
- Handle breaking news developments and longer term offensive media campaigns.
- Serve as the media contact for a portfolio of programs and divisions.
- Draft and clear communications materials including press releases, media advisories, op-eds, and executive briefings.
- Pitch and place Chamber policy experts.
- Build and grow relationships with the media in Washington and around the country.
- Provide early morning news updates on a regular, rotating basis.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!