Come on board with a highly reputable and seasoned professional team as a Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) Specialist. Our FTZ Specialists are responsible for daily management of the FTZ operation to include inventory control, reconciliation and recordkeeping for all products admitted into and withdrawn from the Foreign Trade Zone. The ideal candidate will have experience in Foreign-Trade Zones, but individuals possessing high aptitude for logistics and/or exposure to international freight will be strongly considered.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor inventory and ensure proper reporting to Customs Brokers
- Prepare and file all daily admission forms (214)
- Oversee completion and submission of required FTZ entry forms (3461, 7501 and 7512)
- Assist in troubleshooting inventory discrepancies, and report as necessary
- Manage relationship with zone personnel to ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Maintain and update FTZ Procedures Manual as required
- Manage in-bond movements from port to client, as needed
- Work with Customs during on site audits and provide reports and information as needed
- Provide all necessary documentation for shipment clearance through U.S. Customs
- Assist in preparation and submission of annual reports to U.S. Customs and the FTZ Board
- Submit payment of quarterly Harbor Maintenance fee and filing of necessary reports
- Communicate with Customs Brokers to ensure compliance with the client company’s procedures
- Assist in appropriate application Free Trade Agreements and duty preference programs
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!