BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Position Type: Full Time Exempt
Job Description: The Business Development Manager is responsible for heading up the sales initiatives and driving sales results for all services provided by the Company
Job Duties: Primary Duties:
- Meets or exceeds new sales performance goals and objectives
- Identifies target customers, creates sales leads, and converts sales leads to growth opportunities
- Produces new customer service business, and maintains/expands current profitable customer base
- Organizes, plans, executes and produces the sales and marketing function for Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) services, as well as projects related to Customs compliance in support of the company’s corporate mission and goals
- Interfaces sales and marketing information with Operations/Customer Service/Project Management departments to ensure an efficient workflow
- Prepare winning proposals by collaborating with internal teams to develop solutions content, presentation material, and collateral
- Provides marketing and competitive information as the key member of the sales team
- Assist with staffing exhibition booth at various trade shows throughout the year
- Other duties as required and assigned
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered ‘Essential Functions’ and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform ‘Essential Functions’ of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the ‘Essential Functions’.Read More
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!