Executive Director, Strategic Programs, C_TEC
The U.S. Chamber established the Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) to tell the story of technology’s role in our economy and advocate for rational policy solutions that drive economic growth, spur innovation, and create jobs through the backing of a leading national and global business organization.
Help the senior vice president develop and implement the overall strategy for C_TEC.
- Implement C_TEC programs and translate emerging technology issues into simple, easy-to-understand strategic messaging for key stakeholders while promoting the organization.
- Lead a national campaign and develop strategies to generate support through various grassroots tactics and third-party activity.
- Identify, develop, and grow strong internal and external alliances.
- Coordinate with third parties and consultants to amplify messaging.
- Build coalitions through relationships with internal and external stakeholders and organizations to advocate C_TEC’s objectives and raise its visibility.
- Manage research projects
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!