- This event has passed.
USA Pavilion at Israel Defense & HLS Expo
June 4 - June 6
WHY USA PAVILION AT ISDEF 2019
ISDEF’s Board of Advisors, among them Maj. Gen (Ret.) Yair Golan, former Deputy Chief of the General staff of the IDF, Brig. Gen (Ret.) Shmuel Zucker, former Head of IMOD’s Procurement & Production Administration, and Buky Carmeli, former Director General of Israel National Cyber Security Authority, cordially invite you to take part in the USA Pavilion at ISDEF 2019.
The USA Pavilion is designed to assure U.S. exhibitors get the most of the ISDEF experience by providing cost-saving participation options through shared services and extensive pre-show and onsite support, allowing exhibitors to focus on market objectives, maximizing ROI.
USA PAVILION BENEFITS:
- Strong USA identification, crucial focal point for decision makers and international delegations
- Market support from the U.S. Commercial Service in Tel Aviv
- Prime central location with amplified show floor visibility
- Prioritized to receive both Israeli and International delegations
- Professional customer- and user-friendly U.S. environment
- Expert pre-, during- and post-event exhibitor guidance, support and logistical coordination
- Complementary access to B2B and B2G platforms
- Complementary marketing/PR services prior to show (local & international markets)
- Entry in the Official Show directory and the USA Pavilion directory
- All-inclusive cost-efficient participation option through shared services:
– Business Lounge with meeting space and hospitality services
– Dedicated USA Pavilion Wi-Fi Internet Access
– Daily Cleaning
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!