- This event has passed.
U.S. Partnership Pavilion at Espacio Food Service, Santiago, Chile
September 10 - September 12
Why Exhibit at Espacio Food & Service 2019?
Espacio Food & Service is recognized as the most important annual meeting in the Food Industry. Producers, vendors, distributors and all companies related to the industry will come together with their customers in order to generate new business and observe the latest developments and trends in the market
- Food & Service welcome the most significant professionals on the market and this will provide the opportunity to connect with over 28.000 international buyers.
- For 2019, the United States of America will be the “feature nation” and main attraction of the show.
- Chile is one of the largest export markets for U.S. consumer-oriented food products and it’s a stable economy and gateway for U.S. exporters looking to reach other Latin America markets.
- Consumer oriented products represented 67% of all U.S. agricultural and related exports to Chile in 2017.
- Chile is a free-trade partner with the USA, and as such, is an easy, secure place for Americans to do business.
- Economically, Chile is the top performing country in the region of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- The purchase power of Chile´s middle and upper-middle income consumers continues to rise.
- Chile’s largest retailers have operations in other Latin American countries making it a gateway to other Latin American markets.
- Chile has one of the highest percentages of non-traditional store sales in Latin America, which allows suppliers to target larger retail chains for larger volume sales.
- The official USA Pavilion is in the hands of America’s most experienced pavilion organizers, Kallman Worldwide; is well-positioned in a high-traffic area of the show; and will be broadly promoted to Chilean importers looking for new suppliers.
Why Exhibit in the USA Pavilion?
Be part of the USA Pavilion; don’t miss this great opportunity to do business with different international exhibitors of the food industry in Chile.
FAS is proud to announce a new opportunity in Latin America with a returning USA Pavilion partner, Kallman Worldwide Inc. as we collectively turn our attention to the lucrative market in Santiago, Chile and LATAM southern cone. ESPACIO FOOD & SERVICE 2019, is Chile’s established national food import event and the newest on the USDA’s endorsed trade show calendar.
Set for September 10-12, 2019, ESPACIO FOOD & SERVICE 2019 provides US companies the opportunity to meet with over 28,000 key food buyers from Chile, Latin America and beyond, all in one convenient venue. This USDA-endorsed trade show will benefit from the support of one of FAS’s most experienced teams and promises to be one of our up-and-coming superstars pavilions.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!