2019 Certified Trade Mission to Singapore
April 2 - April 3
- Minimum of forty one-on-one personal meetings with Singapore’s leading institutions and family offices
- Exclusive Dinner hosted by the U.S. Deputy Chief of Mission or the U.S. Ambassador at her private residence to meet a group of high net worth individuals and Institutional Allocators.
- On the 2018 mission, each US GP had fifty-nine LP meetings
- Focused, structured, organized and pre-arranged private meetings
- Convened by the US Department of Commerce
- No placement agency fees or commissions
- Full contact information and background provided to GPs prior to all meetings
- Promotion of your firm to 150+ local institutional investors, and single- and multi-family offices
- An opportunity to meet Singaporean Institutional limited partners from the largest Insurance companies, Pension Funds, private family offices and private wealth managers.