- This event has passed.
2019 Certified Trade Mission to Singapore
April 2 - April 3
- Minimum of forty one-on-one personal meetings with Singapore’s leading institutions and family offices
- Exclusive Dinner hosted by the U.S. Deputy Chief of Mission or the U.S. Ambassador at her private residence to meet a group of high net worth individuals and Institutional Allocators.
- On the 2018 mission, each US GP had fifty-nine LP meetings
- Focused, structured, organized and pre-arranged private meetings
- Convened by the US Department of Commerce
- No placement agency fees or commissions
- Full contact information and background provided to GPs prior to all meetings
- Promotion of your firm to 150+ local institutional investors, and single- and multi-family offices
- An opportunity to meet Singaporean Institutional limited partners from the largest Insurance companies, Pension Funds, private family offices and private wealth managers.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!