Alabama Global Supply Chain and Logistics Summit
November 12 - November 13
On November 12 and 13, the Mobile Chamber will host the 8th annual Alabama Global Supply Chain & Logistics Summit.
The Summit will bring together industry experts and government leaders to address future trends, provide updates on Alabama’s infrastructure, and discuss other impacts to Alabama’s global supply chain network. The Summit will feature an opening reception at The Steeple, as well as tours of the Alabama State Port Authority and APM Terminals, and the Airbus Final Assembly Line.
- Freight Forwarders & Customs Brokers
- International Service Providers i.e. Banks, Law Firms, etc.
- Private Business Sector
- Third Party Logistics Providers
Who will attend?
- Alabama’s Domestic & International Business
- Regional Economic Developers
- State & Local Government Officials
- International Service Providers
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!