As part of the Corporate Relations team, this person will work directly with Chamber executives to manage high-level corporate recruitment of new members and new revenue opportunities; cultivate relationships with existing members; and develop and implement an integrated and strategic fundraising plan to reach revenue goals.
- Achieve annual membership sales goals.
- Manage a prospect pipeline and develop a strategy to work prospects through the sales cycle.
- Track current member renewals to secure membership dues in a timely manner and identify upgrade potential.
- Obtain fundraising and membership appointments for Chamber executives by calling prospective and current member companies.
- Follow up with companies via phone calls, emails, and letters.
- Collaborate with teams across the Chamber to ensure that deliverables are provided to members and prospects.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new members and proactively engage current members to ensure that benefits are used and members receive value.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other Chamber program offerings.
- Benchmark best practices and utilize the expertise of staff members to develop innovative approaches to advance objectives and achieve goals.
- Produce weekly status reports and present to management.
- Ensure that the membership database is updated and accurately reflects member and prospect data on a timely basis.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!