Headquarters, Washington, District Of Columbia, United States of America Req #148
Friday, May 10, 2019
The coordinator provides direct support to the president of the U.S.-India Business Council (USIBC) and the council in general. The coordinator oversees all administrative matters.
- Answer and respond to all inquiries and communications directed to the president.
- Delegate inquiries to directors and managers as appropriate.
- Organize, prioritize, and maintain the president’s calendar and event schedule.
- Prepare the president for meetings by providing briefing memos, biographies, backgrounders, and talking points.
- Exercise good judgment when arranging the president’s schedule and act as the gatekeeper of her time and priorities.
- Arrange ground and air travel, hotel accommodations, detailed itineraries, and briefing packages for each trip.
- Prepare, file, and reconcile expense reports.
- Reserve rooms and manage logistics for member meetings for council-wide events and programs.
- Prepare and edit outgoing correspondence for content and grammar.
- Invite, on behalf of the president, senior dignitaries to functions in India and the U.S. that advance U.S.-India commercial ties.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!