Responsible to: Sales Manager
Objectives: To sell our rental services and products to all qualified prospects professionally, profitably, and ethically.
1. Sales Goals – Achieve BDM in training sales goals and other objectives;
2. Positive Impact – Keep learning to make a positive impact on all prospects and customers;
3. Sales Knowledge – Continuously accept training in sales knowledge and translate that knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate including;
4. Planning – Continuously learn to manage time and territory effectively;
5. Accounts Sold – Continuously learn to communicate necessary details of accounts sold to service department management and office staff to insure good installations and relationships;
6. Organization – Organize sales activities to maximize the time spent viable with viable sales prospects;
7. Competitiveness – Monitor and anticipate competitive activities in the territory;
8. Expenses – Incur only necessary expenses and keep accurate expense reports;
9. Self-Improvement – Constantly work on self-improvement and learning to take territory independently.
1. College Degree or above
2. 3~5 years working experience, 1+years of B2B sales working experience
3. New business development to business experience preferred
4. Good in English oral, written, listening
5. Good business acumen and understand customer’s need
6. Good communication skills and good presentation skills
7. Hold a valid driver’s license with favorable driving record, and able to assess to a vehicle.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!