The incumbent will be responsible for supporting YCIS Beijing Marketing Division; He/she will implement marketing projects with responsibilities that including content creation, digital marketing, and public relations.
- Create marketing content that highlights the uniqueness of YCIS for all print and online marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar of both print and online marketing channels. Plan interviews with staff to create regular content.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies.
- Offer creative input into advertising campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with all Online and Print Media Partners.
- Establish new media partnerships and create new promotional/branding opportunities.
- Maintain an active presence on all social media platforms. Increase social media channel growth and engagement. Identify and track KPI’s and making adjustments as needed.
- School website maintenance.
- Responsible for executing implementation of SEO strategies.
- Support the development and update of promotional items including advertisements, press releases, and collateral materials.
- Proofread school newsletter, WeChat articles and other communications where needed.
- Work with the team to support the organization of promotional events and activities, as needed.
- Maintain partners’ and contact databases.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis and when required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Marketing.
Are you enjoying the article? Join our community for even more!