This position will support the External Communications function of the Public Affairs team at Shanghai Disney Resort. The position will assist in executing the overall external communications strategy for the resort, while also support the English language services of the External Communications function.
The successful candidate will be working in a very dynamic and fast paced environment with a heavy focus on external communications activities to support the resort’s reputation management. He or she will also collaborate with various stakeholders and teams to ensure quality and accuracy in English language material. The daily work scope will include message development and review, editorial and publication management, media event management, external promotions and more.
This position will report to Communications Manager, Public Affairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development of and execute external communication strategies, campaigns, processes and channels that support the business objectives of Shanghai Disney Resort
- Develop and maintain relations with local-based foreign media and expat media
- Develop and communicate key messages and information related to the development and future operations of the resort
- Organize media roundtables and special event logistics
- Ensure that all English language communication is accurate, timely and professionally written
- Ensure that guidelines for the proper use of nomenclature, grammar, graphics and names are met in every communication piece
- Ensure that all communication pieces reflect legal and relevant guidelines
- Monitor public opinion which affects Shanghai Disney Resort’s reputation and business, and implement timely actions which assist in managing such issues
- Accomplish assignments effectively, accurately and within established timeframe
- Manage both external vendors and internal stakeholders relevant to each individual projects